Wednesday, December 22, 2021

 




Well, we made it through 2021.
  Some of us with a few more scars and others with Huge milestones achieved.  I don’t know about you, but I am very excited to see what this New Year's Eve will ring in.

 

A few weeks back I hinted at a Virtual Gallery Showing to Kick Start this New Year, it is going to be New and Excellent! 

 

Due to all of the health issues and circumstances that our society has in the past few years, it has gotten harder and harder to open a brick-and-mortar store for anything “normal” So I have found a workaround.

 

I found a way to allow you (my customers & collectors) to walk through my truly virtual gallery showroom.  I am so bloomin Excited about this!   As this blog is being written, I am also working on loading my images of art to the Gallery.  Each image will have a link to my web store, where you can select your photo art print, media, and styles and then order.  If you prefer to go through me and customize the art, then I recommend delaying ordering and write me personally to begin the customization process to go with your personal style and color preference. 

 

With the possibility of a – God Forbid – shutdown - again if that happens my lab may shut down.  However, I do work with three labs I work with, so I will do my very best to accommodate your orders.  Please keep in mind that shipment me be delayed for longer than normal.  I trust these labs that I use to print my images because my name is on the print.  You will always be in communication with me should anything come up regarding your order.

 

I am absolutely excited to bring you this Amazing technology and showcase my art.  Also, we use AR Augmented Reality Technology on our website store.  You can virtually see our fine art images on your walls – Live View. 

 

If you prefer a one-on-one meeting, feel free to schedule an appointment by writing me at Laura@photoartbylaura.com and we can create something truly customized for your space.

 

I will announce when the Gallery will be live on my social media and this Blog.  So don’t forget to follow – Like & Share.

 

Have a Very Merry Christmas.  See you next Year.

 

Love Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment