Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Itinerary is Being Planned! Yippee! Oregon Coast Bound

 Oregon Coast Bound in just a few short weeks!  Can you hear the Waves Calling?!




(c) Photo Art by Laura Photography
Can you hear the waves calling? Our upcoming photography expedition along the Oregon coast promises to be filled with stunning vistas, hidden gems, and unforgettable moments. Stay tuned as we capture the magic of the sea and share it with you all! #OregonCoast #PhotographyExpedition #photoartbylaura #landscapephotography"

Waterfalls and Lighthouses, majestic cliffs, salt air. Will you read along with me and follow me on my adventure.  I would love to have you tag along.  

You will see firsthand from my photography perspective; from behind the scenes through video and still shots. You will be the first to know what might be up for sale before anyone else.  

Would love to have you follow and subscribe to my blog.... 

I am getting sooo Excited for this two or three-week trip. This is going to be about waiting for the shot and taking my time to get it right.  

I have a habit of not taking my time to get the shot and this trip is about working to change that - Landscape photography is about patients and I need to work on doing better. This trip is also about learning to vlog my experience so I am going to push myself to, videolog my experience and learn a GOPRO that I bought a while back. This is about getting better at what I do best and what brings me joy. This trip is about focusing and recharging my batteries. 

The perks are, that you get to experience the entire trip with me without experiencing the bugs. (smile) You will also get to see some beautiful and stunning scenery and purchase some really beautiful landscape photography art from my store for your home or office space.




No comments:

Post a Comment