Friday, September 10, 2021

 



πŸŽ‰ LIVE ART SHOW ANNOUNCEMENT πŸŽ‰

Join me on either Facebook Live Event or Instagram TODAY September 10th at 7 PM Pacific, for a very special art show LIVE from my beautiful Photo Art.

I’ll be presenting exclusive, very limited items at INCREDIBLE prices just for the show below wholesale prices for this show ONLY.

If you’ve been looking for the right opportunity to acquire my work for the first time or to add another piece to your collection, this is it!

TWO DRAWINGS!  Yep you heard correctly.  One is for signing up for my newsletter you get entered into a drawing that will be pulled tonight. To win a Canvas Print value over $280 for FREE Nothin but Fishin.  

The second is for Bald Eagle in the Mist. Anyone who orders from the Gallery Show will be placed into a drawing automatically to win the signed print below.  

Nothin but Fishin

Good Luck


See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment