Wednesday, September 1, 2021

12 Day Countdown.

 Well, 12 Day Countdown.  I am starting to get very excited!  


Reservations have been locked in and Pre-Flight Clearance applied for. and cleared.   We decided to have a service pick us up at 4 am and drive us to the airport and drop us off at the gate.  So I suppose we are going in style, well no limo but that comes later... haha. maybe.  

As for what I am taking to do this particular long-distance photoshoot, that was a big decision. It's not like I can just run home and get what I forgot. So my bag will include a Nikon D7000 camera, Two battery backups, Rokinon Series II Full Frame Ultra Wide Lens. Specs 14 mm F.2.8 Sigma Telephoto Lens and a Tamron 300 mm lens.  One Sunpak Ultra Pro 423 tripod.  FlashCards which holds 64 gigs each.  In addition, I am taking the laptop to do post-production work per day. If you are wondering if I will be loading images up for sale, the answer is yes.  Keep watching my Facebook and Instagram pages for updates on my progress.

Black Lake in the Fall - Olympia

Vermont and Maine they say have the best Fall Colors and it's been on my Photo Bucket List for years. I have been pinning ideas for weeks on Pinterest where to go, what to eat and what to wear,?  I purchased a few LL Bean pants and so they will coordinate nicely with a few cute tops that I already have in my wardrobe.  Fall is my favorite time of year for the season and for the clothing. Plus pumpkin everything is back, what could be better.  

So stay tuned for my updates as our trip progresses. And watch our Social Media feeds for news as well. I am always posting new information... we, at least I am trying to. Speaking of posting new information.  We are working on a LIVE Gallary Virtual showing this September 10th Friday evening at 7:00 Pacific.  So tuck in the kids or give them something to entertain themselves for about an hour so you can watch us Live on Facebook; we are trying to also do a LIVE for Instagram followers as well, if we have glitches, please be patient with any technical difficulties. Sign up early on my website so you can grab an image while they are available. www.photoartbylaura.com  All Credit Cards are Accepted and all sales are final. In addition to this, we are also having a Flash Sale for Labor Day weekend.  10% off at check out. With a code, come over to Facebook to get the code, and don't forget to like and follow our page. 

Sunflower in blazing color

Have a fantastic and blessed day.  


Laura ~ Photo Art by Laura Fine Art Photography







No comments: